Sunday, April 14, 2013

Many Fears

Moving to Florida to follow your dream is not an easy venture. After many set backs and several less than honest people we're here. Battered and bruised but not beaten. The city though very welcoming to guests is less so to new residents. Finding a permanent place is nearly impossible here, so many places to live, so many empty apartments but none will accept newcomers. Until you have established yourself they are not interested. So how does one establish themselves? Live here and work here 6-8 weeks making enough full time wages to prove you will make 3-4 times the rent. Where do you live while you do that? Nowhere. Yep it's defiantly a conundrum.
So step
1) move close enough to Disney to get a job with them - Done.
2) get a job at Walt Disney World - Done 😄
3) find a permanent residence & get settled in - in progress
4) convince WDW I should be full time - in progress
5) enjoy my new WDW benefits - I'm all over that!

So we're glad we came a bit frustrated and trusting God. So far, I love my job it exhausting but fun!

Watch for more and I'll keep ya posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment