Saturday, July 14, 2012
Waiting is the Hardest Part
Well it's almost the middle of July, in the summer of 2012, and we are still working, waiting, and praying. Every step forward feels like 2 steps back. I keep reminding myself when things fall through that God doesn't just say no, but really He says not now, or not this one, or wait I have something better... It's hard sometimes not to just get angry when you want something so badly and you know it's supposed to happen but things just keep falling through. I'm getting scared and panicky it's almost time for summer band and our life is in complete limbo. Will we be here this fall or move just in time for school? I know when we are trying to stay on the straight path and the bridge ahead is out we have 2 choices. Turn around and go back or go to the edge of the bridge and wait for God's miracle. What I am trying to decide is... Is it ok to start working on the bridge while we wait for God to make a way. For now I wait and I pray, not only for help, but also grace and peace. Why do I feel this will work out eventually even when I fear and doubt? Well I have two choices give up on the dream like I did over 20 years ago because it just seems to difficult or out of reach or keep dreaming and working toward that dream. I think Walt Disney would say don't give up... Wait I know he said that or something really close!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment